1. In our first telephone call, we will ask you a few questions about you, your circumstances and about your staircase so we can understand what your needs are and how we can help you. We could even give you a quote over the phone which would be subject to survey. If after our first chat and you would like, we could arrange a free, no obligation survey of your stairs. We could usually arrange this visit in a day or two.
2. On this free, no obligation survey we will measure your stairs, assess for potential hazards, such as radiators and check out the electrical supply/ power points.
3. We will talk to you about the reasons you are thinking of installing a stairlift. We will answer any questions or concerns you may have. Being an independent stairlift company we will give you the best advice we can to offer you the best stairlift solution for you. All the while taking into consideration your stairs, your mobility issues now and possibly the future, the period you may need the stairlift for and your budget.
4. Once this discussion has taken place we will leave you with a verbal and written quote. This quote we guarantee will be the price you pay, we will never hit you with hidden extras and you can choose to go ahead with buying a stairlift from us or not in your own time. We will never give you the hard sell.
5. If you decide to go ahead with our quote you have 14 days to change your mind.
6. If the stairlift you choose is new or has a curved track we will ask for a 50% deposit with the balance to be paid only when the stairlift has been fitted. If you choose a reconditioned or a rented stairlift we ask for no money upfront. Again we will ask for the balance when the stairlift has been fitted.
7. If you need a radiator moving or need an electrical supply installing we can do this for you and the cost be included in the quote provided. This will be done by qualified plumbers or electricians prior to the installation date.
8. Our installation timeframes are very quick. If you opt for a straight stairlift and extra work is necessary then we can usually fit your stairlift the next day. Because a stairlift with a curved track has to be bespoke made the installation will take a little longer. We aim to fit our curved lifts in around a 10 day timeframe.
9. All our engineers are fully trained and experienced fitters and all stairlifts are fitted to the staircase rather than the wall so installation usually only takes a few hours with minimal fuss. We will leave your home as we found it except with the addition of a new stairlift, giving you the freedom of your home again.
10. Our engineers demonstrate how to use the lift. They will show you how to get on a off the lift safely and how to use the controls, making sure you are 100% happy with your purchase and feel confident using it. With your stairlift installed you’ll soon discover:
- The freedom of being able to use your entire home again.
- Popping upstairs to pick items up will no longer be an issue.
- All it takes to get started is to contact our team of advisors either over the phone or online and within minutes we can book an assessment for you. Contact us today to book your free assessment Contact us today
Contact us today on and book your free assessment 0800 093 5811